Friday, September 19, 2008

Today I began to observe a Usenet group called alt.autos.covette. I found the group on Google groups. In my observations I see that there are people with general questions to the group about repair jobs or if anyone has been experiencing some of the same problems as anyone else. Also, people just have general conversations about rallies in other states and, just have general discussion about corvettes. This group is a good one for me because I am a corvette fanatic. Ever since my dad had an 85 red with red leather I have been obsessed with them. Unfortunately, my dad’s friend took it out one night drunk and wrapped it around a tree. This has only added to the fire of wanting one of my own because I probably would have gotten my dad’s old one by now.

No comments: